- RESPECT: Line Up against the walL in rank order & bow in
- FITNESS: Warm Up with Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Exercises
- DISCIPLINE: Technique(s) of the day will be shown and the class will practice the moves
- CONFIDENCE: Positional Training/Sparring
- INTEGRITY: End of Class Message
What To Bring:
- Athletic Apparel (Dark)
- Plenty of Water
- Sandals/Flip Flops
Gracie Barra Costa Mesa works with homeschool programs and various charters (inspire, valiant, sageoak, excel [currently]) and is proud to offer a class for your homeschool student!
Charter funds may be used for tuition and materials, but other forms of payment are acceptable if you want your child in this program.
Based on a 16 week curriculum, classes will teach the fundamentals of self defense through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training, improve athletic ability and coordinate, and instill confidence, respect, and discipline.
SCHEDULE COMING SOON! Please email us for more informationEmail Us